[With the occasional edit, as I am not answering questions about just one other person :)]
1. Your Middle Name: June
2. Age: 31
3. Single or Taken: Taken
4. Favorite Movie: today? Alice in Wonderland
5. Favorite Song or Album: Elsewhere, Sarah McLachlan
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Band: Sarah McLachlan, with Barenaked Ladies a close second.
7. Dirty or Clean: Squeaky clean, jelly bean!
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: 2 Tattoos (soon to be three) and 3 piercings that I use.
9. Do we know each other outside of blogland? Some yes, some no. But I have made a heck of a lot of cool friends through blogging, I have to say.
10. What’s your philosophy on life? One day at a time.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? Either way, I’m still gonna have to pee every 15 minutes so really, there’s no difference.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? Why would keeping it from you be better for you? I don’t think I would. Although it really would depend on the situation I guess.
13. What is your favorite memory of us? I have memories of many of my readers, but if I were to tell them, I’d have to kill you all.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Avril Lavigne *shifty eyes*
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: Just ONE? Crap. I hate feet. I cannot look at them, they give me the willies. I will not even watch commercial that have feet in them. Ew.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ malarkey) – what are they: I like the super power idea, so I’m going to work that… I want to be able to fly/throw fire (like Firestar), I want magical powers like the Charmed Ones, I want to have a successful recording contract.
17. Can we get together and make a cake? I LOVE CAKE! So, hellz yeah! (Vanilla with butter icing, only though… I’ll also accept Pineapple Upside Down Cake. YUM!)
18. Which country is your spiritual home? WTF does that mean? My Spiritual Home?? Canada, I guess.
19. What is your big weakness? My short attention sp… oooh! look! A bird!
20. Do you think I’m a good person? I certainly know that *I* am a good person and really, that’s all that matters.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school: Drama (favourite), English (best)
22. Describe your accent: Canadian, from Montreal.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? You would all live closer to me, or I would live closer to you OR make someone invent teleportation. As much as I hate to socialize, I need friends around me.
24. What do you wear to sleep? Nada… unless we have a guest, then a tank top.
25. Trousers or skirts? Flannel Jammie pants
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? Neither. Although the occasional Jameson’s is ok.
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? KARAOKE till the cows come home!! And eat cake!