1. Your best might not be someone else’s best. And that’s ok.
2. Life isn’t a race. Everyone is on his or her own journey. We’ll all get where we’re going in our own time. And that’s ok.
3. Stop comparing yourself to others. You don’t have to fit in the same clothes as the person next to you. You don’t have to be exactly like the person next to you — or anyone else. You just have to be yourself.
4. Focus on bettering yourself to be best best YOU that you can be. You don’t need to be better than anyone else.
5. Don’t elevate yourself by cutting others down. Your pedestal will be built on lies. We all have our battles. We all have our demons. You can’t ever know what it’s like to be in someone else’s skin so don’t judge them because you would do things differently, or feel things differently. We are all entitled to our feelings. We are all entitled to our emotions. We are entitled to our accomplishments and failures. If we were all the same, this world would be an awfully boring place.
6. Don’t spend your energy on worrying about what others think about you. There are way more important things in life. And those people who might not like you? They don’t matter. The people who love you, love you for who you are. Love yourself for who you are. Don’t let anyone tell you you are less.
7. Be yourself. No one else can be that for you.